Highlights of the trip:
- Explore the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur and the exciting Singapore
- Discover the magnificent Batu Caves with a local guide
- Enjoy the view as you cycle around East Coast park in Singapore
- Join in on Independence Day revelry as Singapore celebrates 50 years of freedom
- Delight your taste buds and explore Singapore through a fun street food tour
- Soak in the amazing nightlife in Singapore through a pub crawl
- Spend a day exploring the many delights of Sentosa Island
- Stay in beautiful boutique hotels
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur
Reach KL by mid day and relax at your hotel. You have the day at leisure.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur (city tour)
Explore the charm of Kuala Lumpur on a morning or afternoon sightseeing tour that blends old-world character with a modern metropolis. Other highlights include the National Museum, National Mosque and the Royal Selangor Visitor Center, where you'll gain insight on pewter smithing and innovative pewter-ware design.
Day 3: Batu Caves day trip
Discover Malaysia's multicultural influences on this 3-hour afternoon tour to the Batu Caves from Kuala Lumpur.
Experience: Batu Caves day trip
Day 4: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore (1 hour 15 minutes by flight)
Say goodbye to KL and head to vibrant Singapore. You have the afternoon at leisure to explore the major sights of Singapore.
Experience: Singapore pub crawl | Cycling around East coast park (Add on)
Day 5: Singapore
Today, Singapore is celebrating 50 years of its independence. This momentous Golden Jubilee event will take place at the Padang, the site of many historically significant moments over the past 50 years, including the declaration of Singapore’s independence. Enjoy the Singapore story through a colourful display of sights and sounds.
Experiences: Singapore Independence Day revelry | Singapore food tour (Add On)
Day 6: Singapore
Experiences: Sentosa Island day trip
Day 7: Singapore return
Make your way back home, with a bag full of memories!
WHAT: Trip to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
WHEN: dates customized as per request
WHERE: Malaysia - Singapore
HOW MUCH: Rates will depend on the itinerary and dates of travel
Approx Rs. 45,000 onwards / USD 700 + 3.625% tax (per head)
WHO: email@example.com / +91 8080 122 441
Click here to see our terms and conditions & our cancellation policy:http://www.theblueberrytrails.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=71
- Meals mentioned
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis at boutique stays.
- All transfers between cities and airport transfers. This also includes flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- All tours and activities which are mentioned in the trip plan except those which are Add Ons.
- A Blueberry Trails coordinator traveling with you
- Flight charges to and from India
- Additional activities you may undertake at the location
- Entrance fees at parks, monuments etc.
- Meals not mentioned
- Local transport within the city.
- Personal expenses such as beverages, tips etc.
- Any costs arising from flight delays, change in weather conditions, strikes etc. which are beyond our control
- Visa charges and processing
- Travel insurance
- What is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
*Please note: Activities are flexible and depend on availability